Mar 11, 2013

New Workout Routine

It's been a rough week... and it's only Monday. Today I taught (in this order): 3rd grade, 2nd grade, 1st grade, 2nd grade, (lunch), 4th grade, after school beginners (1st, 2nd and 3rd) and after school intermediates (4th, 5th, and 6th).

 New Coteacher is stressing me out. I don't want this to be a negative place where I go to rant, so I'm simply going to say that we're still ironing out the kinks of her new work environment.

That being said, I came home and went on a "stress run" today, then went to a rock climbing gym with some friends. Its all part of my new workout routine called "Have A Stressful Coteacher." If things keep up at school like this, I'll be running tough mudders by the end of term.

Also, definitely not going to be able to move tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment