Sep 8, 2012

Life in Pictures

Every day brings something new and unexpected. These are some things that caught my eye in the last week.

This was a subway car with forest decor....but the weirdest part was instead of benches, it had tables and outlets for laptops.


I always think temples in the middle of cities are fascinating. I think it's the juxtaposition of the tranquil and the hurried.


This little one was studying the subway map so intently. I had to sneak a picture.


 Yep.  That watermelon is 21,800 won. That's about 20 bucks. For a watermelon.


 And finally, the view from my rooftop. That pointy thing in the distance is the N Seoul Tower. Not too shabby.

1 comment:

  1. I went to the Haymarket farmers market this morning a bought a giant watermelon for $1.50, that's about 1695 won... but you definitely win the public transit category.

    ReplyDelete