May 19, 2013

I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS

I have a lot of feelings today.

First off: Big news. Huge.

I just bought my ticket back to America.

HOLY FLYING WORD-I-CANNOT-SAY.

I'll be flying into LAX on August 27th, at which point I will spent somewhere between one and two weeks with the parental units. After that, I'll be returning to Boston. Date TBA. So that's threatening to set off a small panic attack.

Moreover, today marks my 9-month anniversary in Korea. I am officially 3-quarters of the way through my year here. So that's stirring up a lot of mixed emotions.

On top of that, El Padre visited me this weekend and left this morning. It was the first time I'd seen him in almost 10 months, and I loved getting to show him my life here. We had a wonderful time and had some great father-daughter life chats. I had to say goodbye to him at the subway stop this morning before I went to school. So that was emotional.

In other feelings news, I watched the very last episode ever of The Office last week. Sniffle. Also, yesterday I watched the season finale of Doctor Who.


Basically...





2 comments: